AngelsInFlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AngelsInFlight

Had a deal with this fine chap a while ago now, and forgot to make a thread for him.

Anyway the deal went well and stuff, friendly PMs etc, so thumbs up
    Kept you waiting, huh?

I brought Zelda: collectors edition off him. Friendly PM's and game was sent instantly. However, the condition of the game wasn't a very accurate description to what arrived.

Apart from that, it was all good. Thanks for the trade.

Comment

Bought FF6 on the PS from Angels, nice friendly chap, fast postage and game was mint, thanks again m8!

Comment

Bought COD4 360 Pal from AngelsInFlight.

Quick friendly service. Thanks!

Comment

Bought Final Fantasy Anthology PAL from him

Excellent Communication and arrived this morning, great seller and thanks for the service!
          Last edited by Rockman_Joey; 19-04-2008, 07:45.

Comment

Not had a great experience with him to be honest.

He posted a sales thread to which I PM'ed him about an item. After a day there was no response, so I messaged him again asking if I could have the item or not. Another day passed, and again he had been online and seen the message, but no reply - however this time he had updated the thread saying the item was sold.

Didnt even have the common courtesy to reply, and when me and another member who had the same treatment posted in the sales thread, we just got childish abuse.

I wouldnt recommend trading with him to be honest, exactly the type of seller this great community doesnt want any of!

Comment

As above PM'd and replied in his sales thread but did not receive any response. Seems like he sold items off site and never had courtesy to let us know or admit he was in the wrong and instead came back with insults.

Would be happy never having to deal with this person ever again and will avoid him on other forums as well.

Comment

Do not deal with this user.

Originally purchased two items from Sam Archer. After purchase I was told that one was in extremely poor condition/non-working and that I would be refunded for it.

So one game was sent. After repeated promises for a refund on the other game he disappeared.

Still owes me ?16.

Tried to email both accounts I have for him and they have been closed.

Do not deal with this trader!

Comment

Working...
                X