Cheap tat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap tat

I'm looking for various cheap / loose Megadrive / SNES / PC Engine games. I would prefer unboxed games. PAL / US / JAP and any condition is fine.

I'll try to come up with a list of games I'm after but in the mean time if you got any you want rid of please post here or pm me with a list and asking price. I've got quite alot of PAL Megadrive doubles if anyone wants to trade.

I'm also looking for the top shell of a Japanese or Asian Megadrive 1. I'm hoping someone might have a broken one. I want it to go on my PAL MD1 that hellybelly kindly did the switchless mod on.

Cheers.
    Last edited by moonwhistle; 09-07-2011, 10:18.

i have an unboxed 'Steel empire' cart (japanese)

I think i might have even bought it from you?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
      i have an unboxed 'Steel empire' cart (japanese)

I think i might have even bought it from you?
      Yep, I think that was mine alright. I've got a PAL Steel Empire so not looking for another. Thanks though.

Comment

Sure I have Batman(JP) and Flashback,Aladdin(PAL) for the MD and a few other games up in the loft,I can't go up to check cos the young one is sleeping.Wouldn't be looking for much for them prolly the postage and a few quid more!!

Lmk if your keen,

Comment

Originally posted by garrz32 View Post
          Sure I have Batman(JP) and Flashback,Aladdin(PAL) for the MD and a few other games up in the loft,I can't go up to check cos the young one is sleeping.Wouldn't be looking for much for them prolly the postage and a few quid more!!

Lmk if your keen,
          pm sent.

Comment

I have about 20-odd MD carts I think, maybe more, that I've been looking to shift for a while. I'll draw up a list when I get home this evening. They're all US, with one or two JAP ones in there. I may also have US Gunstar Heroes, and also JAP Road Rash and Bare Knuckle 2 carts.

Comment

That would be great, thanks.

Comment

I'm also looking for a MD1 JP / Asian top shell.

Comment

Working...
                X